FrameBlast is an amazing story telling app that enables you to merge videos by recording them directly or by pulling them from your phone. You can even able to add special effects and sound tracks to make it more appealing. And guess what?? This app is quite simple to be used by novices. With just few simple taps you will be able to edit your video.
FrameBlast is specially designed for the users of iPhone and iPad. It is not like traditional editing app, rather it allows you to merge and create your masterpiece to narrate your story, with the help of homemade videos.Previously, if you wanted to merge videos for creating new one, you have to spend thousands of pounds on desktop video editing software. But now you can taste the video editing and story creating app for free. It is available for downloading at iTunes.
Some important features of this app are highlighted here:
- Make your blasting story: FrameBlast is simple video editing tool which let you narrate your story by auto-magically stringing your life's highlights together and generates a movie. You will simply proud to share your work of art with world.
- Just imagine your story: FrameBlast is basically a blank storyboard where you can fill your story. You have whole world to think off and then start narrating the story by capturing short shots.
- Shoot: From shoot option, you can record movies. If you want to create 3 second clip, tap once and if you want longer recording hold more. When you have done capturing clips, you can tick on green to instantly see the results.
- Create by thumb: You will be able to add or remove clips, adjust recordings, adding music's and cool effects on FrameBlast with your thumb. You just have to use your thumb for giving input and creating HD video from Motion effects.
Share your creation: FrameBlast let you share your creation through Apple TV from your friends and family members. You can even add your creation on Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook and Tmblr.
- Montaj - Taking Video Editing and Sharing to a New Level
- A big lead in technological world- iMovie
- YouTube has launched a Redesign to reduce distraction by placing the videos front and center